Business Development lead – JD
Work location: Qatar Base – (Only whom eligible to work in Qatar and currently available inside Qatar)
At least 10 years of experience in similar role in e-Commerce OR Retail industry is a must.
Business development Manager is a professional specialized in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with company's overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies.
Responsibilities / Role Scope
- Leverage your expertise, and be up-to-date with the most recent industry trends to set up the right working relations
- Build knowledge, on the industry and the business to identify opportunities
- Develop new business through cold calling, networking, and warm leads to build strategic long lasting B2B partnerships.
- Follow up, educate, and close a substantial volume of partnership
- Give telephone/web/in-person presentations
- Build and Manage pipeline, while sizing the opportunities (Metric base)
- Establish and maintain a positive and close working relation with different B2B entities
- Work with all departments to ensure projects are successful
- Provide ongoing feedback to various internal departments for continuous process optimization
- Perform other duties as required to meet company needs.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience in similar role in e-Commerce OR Retail industry is a must.
- Strong communication skills oral and written.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.