1. Manage the graphic design team (onshore/offshore), coordinates, matures, reimagines, and implements the branding and design website.
2. Provides graphic design for digital and print including; mailers, bulletins, brochures, websites, social media channels,
multi-media, and other projects
3. Captures and delivers on brand and compelling photography for clients, events .
4. Assists in scheduling social media, keeping channels fresh with up-to-date and effective content, collaborating with
communications team to help increase impact of organization social media efforts
5. Engage in ongoing design work and creative brainstorming with Communications Team
6. Provide guidance on most effective communication methods within the fields of graphic design and
7. Lead large projects requiring design and related deliverables as needed throughout the year.
8. Must have 3 years experience in web pages and mobile application graphics.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft
Office or similar programs. 7+ years
2. Proficient in designing for print and digital medias from start to final product. 5+ years
3. Proficient and passionate about photography for digital and print medias.
4. Ability to problem solve and bring clarity to complex or unclear requests or initiatives
5. Knowledge of current design trends and practices with a passion for continued learning and development
6. College degree in a relevant field; must have a strong design portfolio of both print, web social, video editing.
Your application was submitted successfully.